Grasshopper offers several advanced features that can be added on to your account (some with an additional monthly fee). Any user with admin permissions can activate or deactivate these add-on features from the online portal. Note that extra fees may apply to some or all of these features, depending on your account.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Click the Features tab to see all add-on features that are currently activated or available to be activated. Use the buttons in each section to turn features on or off.
- Grasshopper SMS can be turned on or off for each individual Grasshopper number on your account.
- Read Your Voicemail and Call Blasting can turned on or off for the entire account.
- Virtual Fax can be turned on or off for the entire account, no extra fee required! Be sure to specify the recipient's email address.
- Be sure to enable the checkbox and click Confirm or Save when turning a feature on or off so that changes are applied.
If there are extra fees for any of the features you turn on or off, you will see the changes applied on your next billing statement.
Note: If you signed up for Grasshopper prior to June 2011, your account will have different add-on features available. Contact Customer Care with any questions.