Enable voicemail transcription
Enable voicemail transcription on your account. Voicemails will be transcribed and emails as PDFs.
Before you begin: You must have admin permissions.
Enabling voicemail transcription will add a monthly fee to your bill. All new plans include Read Your Voicemail free of change.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Go to .
- From Read Your Voicemail, select Add "Read Your Voicemail".
- Check the box confirming the monthly fee and then select Confirm & Add "Read Your Voicemail".
- To add email addresses to receive voicemail transcriptions:
- Go to Extensions and then select Edit next to an extension.
- From Where do you want messages sent to?, select Add email address.
- Enter the email address and then select Add.
- Optional: To remove voicemail transcription, go to , and then select Remove "Read Your Voicemail".