Can my extensions have different greetings?
- Log in to Extensions at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Extensions.
- Click Edit next to the desired extension.
- Click Show other greetings at the bottom.
- Click Change Greeting next to each greeting type.
- Click Create new greeting to make a new one, or
- Click Use to select an existing greeting.
Note: Once you record a greeting to use in your Grasshopper account, it’ll be saved for future use on other extensions. This way, you can assign your main greeting to any extension, or record a new one that you can use on other extensions later.
Note: If you started using Grasshopper before June 2011, your account may look different. Instead, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account as an admin
- Click on Settings
- Click on Extensions tab
- Go to Manage your Voicemail Greeting
- Click on the department/ employee extension
- Click Add to library
- Enter Greeting Name
- Browse your computer for an MP3 file
- Click Add