- Log in to your account at https://portal.us.grasshopper.com/login.aspx.
- Click Greetings > Show other greetings next to an extension.
- Click Change greeting next to a greeting.
- To select an existing greeting, click Use.
- To create a new greeting, click Create new greeting and select a recording method. Once you've created a new greeting select Use to choose it.
Note: Once you record a greeting to use in your Grasshopper account, it’ll be saved for future use on other extensions. This way, you can assign your main greeting to any extension, or record a new one that you can use on other extensions later.
Note: If you started using Grasshopper before June 2011, your account may look different. Instead, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account as an admin
- Click on Settings
- Click on Extensions tab
- Go to Manage your Voicemail Greeting
- Click on the department/ employee extension
- Click Add to library
- Enter Greeting Name
- Browse your computer for an MP3 file
- Click Add