The Grasshopper mobile app makes it easy to stay connected to your business while on the go. Here are some quick tips, actions and best practices to make the Grasshopper app even more useful to you and your business.
Tips and tricks to try in the app:
- Transfer a live call - Easily to another extension by pressing the pound sign twice (##) on a live call, then follow the prompts. (Note: This option is only available for incoming calls.)
- Block a phone number - Getting unwanted calls? Swipe left on any phone number then click more for the option to .
- Save your favorites - For the option to add a person or extension you contact frequently to your Grasshopper favorites, click favorites on the call screen.
- See caller’s history - To see related calls or the call history for a caller, click the information icon (i) on any phone number in the recent calls section.
- Save your contacts - Swipe left on any phone number then click more for the option to add it to your contacts.
- Mark text messages as unread - Swipe right on a text message to mark it as unread. This will add the notification back to your text message so you remember to follow up.
- Mark text messages as done - Swipe left on a text message and mark your text as done. This will remove your text from the all tab and put it in your done tab.
- Save your Grasshopper number as a contact in your mobile phone so you always know when it’s a Grasshopper call. (Note: Your account must be set to show the caller ID of your Grasshopper number for this to work.)
- Keep your cell phone number private by making outbound calls from the
- Get back to customers quickly with a when you can’t take their call.