Yes, minutes are charged from the time your call is connected and continue to accrue until the call is ended. You’re charged for the whole time a caller is on the line with you, even if you put them back on hold or transfer the call to another extension.
Articles in this section
- Can I prepay for my Grasshopper service?
- When am I billed and can I change my monthly bill date?
- Can I put my account on hold?
- What credit cards are accepted?
- Can I add or remove additional features on my own? (Texting, Read your Voicemail, Call Blasting)
- Do inbound faxes use my plan's minutes?
- How are conference calls billed?
- What is Grasshopper's minute overage rate?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I cancel my account?