If you’re a Chatty Cathy and go over your minutes, Grasshopper will charge the per-minute overage rate that applies for your plan. The per-minute overage rate for most plans $0.06. If you exceed your minutes by $100 worth of minutes, we’ll charge the card on file for your account to cover the cost.
Articles in this section
- Do inbound faxes use my plan's minutes?
- What if I go over the free minutes included in my plan? How will I be charged?
- How is my minute usage billed?
- How many minutes are included in my plan? What’s the per-minute rate?
- How are conference calls billed?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Can I change my plan?
- How can I access my invoices?
- Can I change my plan in the middle of the billing cycle?