You will be the owner of the toll-free and local numbers that Grasshopper assigns you, as long as your account is open and in good standing. You’ll be able to transfer any of your toll-free or local numbers to other providers at any time - even the ones you get from Grasshopper. The number will always be yours and you can take it with you!
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a discount for nonprofit or tax exempt accounts?
- How can I reactivate my account?
- On your sign-up page, what does “1 number” mean with your plan? Is it 1 local AND 1 toll free?
- What does “No Long Term Contracts” mean?
- Do I need a landline to use your service?
- Do you take prepaid cards?
- Can I pay by check or with a PayPal account?
- Is Grasshopper HIPAA compliant?
- Why didn’t my discount code work?
- When will my Grasshopper number start working?