How does PBX connect work?
PBX Connect allows you to add pauses to your forwarding numbers so you can forward your Grasshopper number to another PBX system.
To use PBX connect:
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Go to Extensions and select Edit next to the extension you'd like to add a forwarding number to.
- Click Add a Forwarding number.
- Enter the forwarding number and then enter a comma ( , ) for each second you need a pause for. One comma is equal to 1 second.
Note: As soon as you enter a comma, a note will pop-up to let you know we've automatically switched your forwarding settings to direct connect (Calls will connect to you as soon as you pick up).
- Once you've entered your phone number with the pauses, you can then add the extension number and any other symbols (like a pound sign) needed to allow the call to connect.