How do I edit an extension?
By default, all new extensions are set up with the same phone number and email address used to sign up for the account. You can edit any extension on your account, including the default "Extension 0".
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Select Extensions and then select Edit next to the desired extension.
- To update the extension's name, number, phone PIN, description, or users, select View Details.
- To add and configure the call-forwarding phone numbers used by the extension, select Add a forwarding number.
- To specify where voicemail transcriptions should be emailed, select Edit.
- To customize your greetings and voicemails, select Show other greetings to see all options.
To add an extension, see How do I edit an extension?
To delete an extension, see How do I delete an extension?
To find what your extension PIN number is, see Where do I find the PIN number for my extensions?