Change an extension's ring time
Change the amount of time an incoming call rings before going to voicemail.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Select Extensions and then select Edit next to the desired extension.
- Select Edit next to each call forwarding number.
- From Ring for, enter the desired ring time.
- If the option Calls will connect to you as soon as you pick up (direct connect) is selected, set the ring time to 180 seconds or more to receive voicemails on your personal device.
- If the other options are selected (call announce or call screening), set the ring time to 25 - 40 seconds.
- Select Save & Close.