Set up a call forwarding schedule for an extension
Set a schedule for when calls to an extension are forwarded to your call forwarding numbers.
Note: When using the desktop app, incoming calls will not follow your call forwarding schedule. Enable do not disturb if you do not want to receive incoming call notifications.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Select Extensions and then select Edit next to the desired extension.
- Next to a call forwarding number, select Edit.
- From When do you want this number to receive calls?, choose one of the set schedules or custom schedule.
- If you chose Custom Schedule, complete the following steps:
- Select Add Time Slot.
- Choose the days and times for the time slot and then select Add.
- Repeat the steps for additional time slots.
- Select Save & Close.