How can I set up a schedule to ring to me directly during the day and have a main greeting at night when the office is closed?
Set up a custom forwarding schedule with an away greeting to play when your business is closed.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/.
- Go to .
- Next to the desired phone number select Transfer to extension and then choose the desired extension.
- To input the correct phone number within your extension, go to Extensions and then select Edit next to the extension used in the prior step.
- Select Add a forwarding number and enter the phone number you'd like calls to be forwarded to.
- From When do you want this number to receive calls? enter your call forwarding schedule.
- Select Add this number.
- To set up the away greeting go to .
- From Extension greetings, find the extension used above and then select Show other greetings.
- From Away greeting, select and record the greeting to be used when your business is closed.
- Once the greeting has been recorded, select Options.
- Next to The away greeting will, select Play when we are closed or on vacation.
- Choose your business hours from My open hours are. The new away greeting will play outside of the hours chosen.
- Select Save options.