If you’d like the caller to leave the message on your existing voicemail system, you should set your forwarding options on the extension to "calls will connect to you as soon as you pick up (Direct Connect)." For directions on how to set up Direct Connect check out these helpful links:
Articles in this section
- How can I change my message notification settings?
- What if I want Grasshopper calls to go to my phone's voicemail?
- Can I use Grasshopper only as a voicemail with my existing business line?
- How can I download and save my messages?
- How many messages can be stored, and for how long?
- Can I send my calls directly to voicemail?
- Can I restore deleted messages?