Transferring an incoming call is easy with Grasshopper. You can also use our handy Phone Reference Sheet as a guide for transferring and managing calls.
- Press the Pound key twice (##) to place the caller on hold.
- Press 2 to transfer the call.
- Choose the type of transfer:
- Press 1 for a "blind transfer," in which the call is automatically transferred to the extension you choose.
- Press 2 for a "supervised transfer," in which you'll remain on the line to introduce the caller to the person you're transferring to before you disconnect.
- Enter the extension number, then press Pound twice (##).
Please note that you cannot transfer outbound calls, only inbound calls received on Grasshopper. To transfer your caller to an external phone number, the virtual calling card must be enabled.