Users with admin access can manage user permissions on the account. See our video tutorial here.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select the Users tab. If you cannot access the Users tab, then you don't have admin access.
- Find the desired user or add a new one.
- Use the "Extension access" drop-down menu to change which extension(s) the user can modify.
- Use the "Administrator" toggle to turn admin access On or Off.
- Click Edit to change the contact or login info. Click Save & Close when finished.
- When prompted, enter your own account password to confirm your identity and save changes.