Users that have administrator access for the Grasshopper account can manage user permissions. See our video tutorial here.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select the Users tab. If you cannot access the Users tab, then you don't have admin access.
- Select a user you want to edit permissions.
- To grant extensions permissions, click the drop down menu next to Extension access. Click On next to the extension(s) you want the user to have access to.
- To grant texting permissions, click the drop down menu next to SMS access. Click On next to the number(s) you want the user to be able to text from.
- To grant administrator access do the following:
- Click Edit next to the user.
- Next to Administrator, click On.
- Enter your account password and click Confirm.