Users that have administrator access for the Grasshopper account can manage users and add or remove Grasshopper phone numbers. Learn more about the administrative permissions here.
To grant a user administrator access, do the following:
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select the Users tab. If you cannot access the Users tab, then you don't have admin access.
- Click Edit next to a user.
- Next to Administrator, click On.
- Enter your account password and click Confirm.
To give extension access and permissions to a user, see How do I assign an extension to a user?
To give texting permissions to a user, see How do I enable texting?