Give employees access to an extension(s) so they can help manage calls for your business. Once a user has access to an extension they can edit:
- Extension name
- Add their forwarding number for calls
- Customize call forwarding settings for the extension
- Customize how they will receive messages from callers
- Customize the extension greetings. Learn more about the different extension greetings by visiting this article.
NOTE: Users can have access to multiple extensions.
In order to assign an extension to a user first add an employee as user. To assign an extension to a specific user do the following:
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select a user, and click the dropdown menu next to Extension Access.
- Click On next to an extension.