Add employees as users to help manage calls and text messages for your Grasshopper number. See our video tutorial here.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select the Users tab. If you cannot access the Users tab, then you don't have admin access.
- Click Add new user.
- Enter the user's contact information, then click Add user.
- Enter your account password, then click Confirm.
- An email invitation will be sent to your new user to join Grasshopper. The email address you entered will be their username and they will need to create a password upon accepting the invitation. Please note, by default the new user has no access to any extension or phone numbers.
- To grant extensions permissions, click the drop down menu next to Extension access. Click On next to the extension(s) you want the user to have access to.
- To grant texting permissions, click the drop down menu next to SMS access. Click On next to the number(s) you want the user to be able to text from.
- To grant administrator access do the following:
- Click Edit next to the user.
- Next to Administrator, click On.
- Enter your account password and click Confirm.