Users with admin access can add and remove users on an account. See our video tutorial here.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select the Users tab. If you cannot access the Users tab, then you don't have admin access.
- Click Add new user.
- Enter the user's contact information, then click Add user.
- When prompted, enter your own account password to confirm your identity and save changes.
- Use the "Extension access" drop-don menu to select which extension(s) the user can modify.
- Make any additional changes to their permissions as desired. Learn more.