The Play It On Mobile feature allows you to play your voicemails on any mobile device or smartphone. Simply click the Play It On Mobile link in the notification email you receive and you'll be listening to your voicemails without dialing or logging in to your Grasshopper account!
Articles in this section
- Why are message being left on my personal voicemail?
- How can I set up a schedule to ring to me directly during the day and have a Main Greeting at night when the office is closed?
- What is my account number?
- How can I change what is displayed (Caller ID) when I receive an incoming call?
- When I press * for subscriber mode, I always get sent to voicemail. How can I record my greeting over the phone?
- What happens to my landline when I port my number to Grasshopper?
- Why does the Mobile app give the Error "no extensions assigned" but logging in on the website is successful?
- How do I change the announcement my callers hear during a conference call?
- How many numbers can an extension forward to?
- Can voicemail notifications go to multiple email addresses?