What do all those different call types mean in my Detail report?
The detail report shows all types of calls and connections. Here's the breakdown of what each means to you:
- Follow-me-call connected: Caller dialed an extension and was connected.
- Follow-me-call not connected: Caller dialed an extension, was put on hold but was not connected.
- Follow-me-call connected, then transferred to another number: Caller was connected and then transferred to another extension within your account.
- Transfer call, outbound portion of a supervised transfer prior to re-connect: Portion of the transfer during which the person who is initiating the transfer is trying to reach the person to whom the call will be transferred to.
- Outbound calling card call successful: Outbound call that has been successfully connected.
- Rejected or failed blast call: Blast was attempted to a line but the call was not accepted or had already been answered by another line.
- Successful blast call: Blast call that was successfully answered.
- Completed calls: Incoming call that ended up in voicemail.
- Hangup: Caller abandoned the call before it went to voicemail or forwarded to a person.
- Subscriber mode call: Caller pressed * and entered PIN successfully.
- Inbound leg of follow-me-call: Caller is waiting to be connected to a person after selecting an extension.
- Conference call: Each seat in the conference is counted as a separate part of the conference call and is billed accordingly.
Outbound Fax Calls (for "Fax on demand" feature)
- Fax out successful: Fax messages forwarded to a fax machine.
- Fax out failed: Failed attempt to forward fax messages to a fax machine.
Inbound Fax Calls
- Fax in successful: Successfully received fax to your account.
- Fax in failed: Failed attempt to fax to your account.