Upload My Own Hold Music
Upload any audio files that you have the rights to and use them for your callers.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Go to .
- The account-wide hold music will always be in the top row. Select Change Music in the account-wide hold music row.
- Select Upload New Music.
- Enter a name for your new hold music, select Choose file, and then choose a supported file from your computer.
- MP3, MP4, or M4A up to 5 MB
- 16 bit Mono
- 100 kHz
- File name of 24 characters or less
- Size of 5MB or less (2 minutes)
- Select Add and then select Use to use your new hold music.
Note: When music is uploaded and played back, the quality can be degraded and may sound different.