An account administrator can change the payment method, billing info, and contact on your account at any time. All accounts are automatically billed on a monthly or annual basis using an accepted credit card.
Note: You cannot update your billing and contact information in the mobile app.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Click the Account tab.
- To modify billing info, click Edit next to "Credit Card Info".
- Cardholder Name: Enter the name of the cardholder as it appears on the card.
- Number: Enter the credit card number do NOT include spaces.
- Exp Date: Select the expiration month and year of the card.
- CVV: Enter the 3-digit number located on the back of your credit card. If you are using an American Express card it is a 4-digit number located on the front of your card.
- Billing Address Information: Enter the Address, City, State/Providence, Postal Code, and Country associated with the card.
- To modify contact info, click Edit next to "Contact Info". If you need to change the contact name for your account, see How do I change the contact name on file for my account for more information.
- Make the desired changes, then click Save.
We also highly recommend that you keep a backup credit card on file to ensure your service is never interrupted. Click Add a backup credit card to do so.
Note: If you signed up for Grasshopper prior to June 2011, your account may look different. Use the following Legacy interface instructions.
- Go to www.grasshopper.com and click Log in.
- Click My Account in the top right corner. You'll be brought to the Overview tab.
- Select Edit next to the Credit card section.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Edit next to Credit Card in the Contact and Billing Information section.
- Enter the new credit card details and click Save .