Our Grasshopper mobile apps allow you to use and manage your Grasshopper account on the go. Note that you must be a registered user in the Grasshopper online portal in order to log into and use the apps.
- Install the Grasshopper app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play store.
- Sign in to the app with the same Grasshoper username and password used to sign in online.
- Enter your cell phone number to register your phone and authorize it to make Grasshopper calls. Tap Yes to confirm.
- Select which extension the incoming and outgoing calls should be linked to.
- When prompted with app permissions, choose which permissions to enable. For the optimal experience, we highly recommend that you choose "Allow" or "Okay" for both.
- Push notifications: This allows Grasshopper to notify you of texts, voicemails, and missed calls.
- Access contacts: This allows you to acces your contacts while making outgoing calls from the Grasshopper app.
Note: Are you using our new Grasshopper Connect app instead? That changes things! See FAQs here.