Our Grasshopper mobile apps allow you to use and manage your Grasshopper account on the go. Note that you must be a registered user in the Grasshopper online portal in order to log into and use the apps.
- Download the Grasshopper app iOS or Android on your phone.
- Enter your username (or email address) and password. Please note that Grasshopper passwords are case sensitive.
- Enter your mobile number. This is to register your cell phone as a trusted device for making outgoing Grasshopper calls.
- Tap the arrow in the upper right corner, then tap Yes to confirm your mobile number is correct.
- When prompted with allowing app notifications we recommend you enable them for the optimal experience. Push notifications allow Grasshopper to notify you of texts, voicemails, and missed calls.
- Optional: Add your business contacts that are on your mobile device to Grasshopper.
- Tap Add Business Contacts.
- Select which contacts to add.
- Tap Add Contacts.
- Choose an extension to use for outbound calls. This will only show in the call log.
Result: The Grasshopper mobile app is now set up on your mobile device.
Note: Are you using our new Grasshopper Connect app instead? That changes things! See FAQs here.