How do I set up my phone with the mobile app?
Use and manage your account on the go with the mobile app.
You must be a registered user in the Grasshopper online portal in order to log in to and use the apps.
- Download the mobile app for iOS or Android on your phone.
Note: If you are reinstalling the mobile app, your text message read data will be lost. Your text messages will appear as unread when you reinstall the mobile app. You will have to go back through your text messages and mark them as read.
- Enter your username (or email address) and password. Please note that Grasshopper passwords are case sensitive.
- Enter your mobile number. This is to register your cell phone as a trusted device for making outgoing calls.
- Select the arrow in the upper right corner, then select Yes to confirm your mobile number is correct.
- When prompted to allow app notifications, we recommend enabling them. Push notifications allow Grasshopper to notify you of texts, voicemails, and missed calls.
- Add your business contacts from your mobile device to Grasshopper.
- Select Add Business Contacts.
- Select which contacts to add.
- Select Add Contacts.
- Choose an extension to use for outbound calls. This will only show in the call log.