How do I run a report?
Users with admin access can run reports at any time. All past reports can be accessed in the web portal for 90 days, at which point all data is deleted.
- Log in to Reports at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Reports.
- Click Run Now next to the type of report you want to run.
- Fill out at all customization options when prompted (name, included extensions and numbers, time zone) and click Save & Run.
- The pending report will appear at the bottom of the page under "My Reports." It may take a couple of minutes for the report to complete, depending on the amount of data; click Refresh to reload the page.
- Once it is ready, it will display "Complete" under the Status column. Click the CSV icon under "Download" to download the file onto your computer.