View call data by running Usage, Detail, or an Activity report in Grasshopper. Only users with admin access can run reports. If you do not have admin access, please ask an admin on your account to run the report for you. All past reports can be accessed in the web portal for 90 days, at which point all data is deleted.
NOTE: Our Customer Care team cannot run reports on your behalf.
- Usage report - Includes the number of inbound and outbound minutes used and average call length.
- Detail Report - Includes information about all calls during a given time period, including date/time, VPS number, duration, caller ID, connecting number, extensions, direction, and type (learn more).
- Activity Report - Includes an overview of all activity on the selected items, including voicemails, hangups, faxes, and calls.
All past reports can be accessed in the web portal for 90 days, at which point all data is deleted.
- Log in to Reports at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Reports.
- Choose a report, then click Run Now.
- Fill out at all customization options when prompted (name, included extensions and numbers, time zone) and click Save & Run.
- The pending report will appear at the bottom of the page under "My Reports." It may take a couple of minutes for the report to complete, depending on the amount of data; click Refresh to reload the page.
- Once it is ready, it will display "Complete" under the Status column. To download the file, click the CSV icon under "Download".