How do I run a report?
Before you can run a report, you'll need to decide which type of report to run. There are 3 report types to choose from:
- Usage Report - See minutes used, average call length, and compare to other time periods.
- Detail Report -See detailed information about all calls during a given period.
- Activity Report - Get an overview of calls by type, such a voicemails, hangups, and faxes.
To run a report:
- From the Reports tab, select Run Now on the type of report you want to run.
- Select the options you want for your report. Once you've chose the settings for your report, click Save & Run .
- Your report will then appear in the Reports list with a status of In Progress. Once the report is done, the status will change to Complete.
To download a copy of your report, select the CSV icon under Download.
NOTE: Reports older than 90 days will be deleted.