How do I run a report?
View call data by running usage, detail, or activity reports in Grasshopper. Only users with admin access can run reports. If you do not have admin access, please ask an admin on your account to run the report for you. All past reports can be accessed in the web portal for 90 days, at which point all data is deleted.
- Usage report: Includes the number of inbound and outbound minutes used and average call length.
- Detail Report: Includes information about all calls during a given time period, including date/time, VPS number, duration, caller ID, connecting number, extensions, direction, and type (learn more).
- Activity Report: Includes an overview of all activity on the selected items, including voicemails, hangups, faxes, and calls.
All past reports can be accessed in the web portal for 90 days, at which point all data is deleted.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Select Reports.
- Choose a report, then select Run Now.
- Fill out at all customization options when prompted (name, included extensions and numbers, time zone) and then select Save & Run.
- The pending report will appear at the bottom of the page under My Reports. It may take a couple of minutes for the report to complete, depending on the amount of data; select Refresh to reload the page.
- Once it is ready, it will display Complete from Status. To download the file, select the CSV icon under Download.