Texting permissions can be enabled for any user by your account admin. Users no longer need admin permissions on their account to text from your Grasshopper number.
Grant multiple users texting permissions for a number or only allow a single user to text from your Grasshopper number.
Note: Texting permissions cannot be changed in the Grasshopper mobile app you must go to https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/.
- Log in to Grasshopper at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/.
- Go to Settings > Users and select a user.
- Click the dropdown for SMS access and a list of your company's numbers display.
- To enable a user to send and receive texts from your grasshopper number, click On.
- To disable a user to send and receive texts from your grasshopper number, click Off.