Yes, you can send incoming calls straight to voicemail, either for a particular extension or for all calls made to your Grasshopper phone number.
If you did not intentionally set your calls to go to voicemail, see here for troubleshooting help.
To send all phone numbers for a Grasshopper phone number to voicemail:
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select Numbers.
- For each desired phone number, select “Transfer to extension…” and then select an extension #.
- Turn off call forwarding for the selected extension by following the steps below.
To send a specific extension straight to voicemail:
- Log in to Extensions at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Extensions.
- Click Edit next to the desired extension.
- Under “Where should we forward callers to?” set all listed phone numbers to “Off.”