Make sure you don't cancel your account with your current provider until the transfer is 100% complete! We’ll let you know when everything is ready to roll and you can cancel away, but before you get that notice just leave things be. We’ll take care of everything in the meantime, so you can relax until it’s all complete!
Articles in this section
- How do I start the number transfer process?
- What should I do if my number transfer is rejected?
- Can I transfer numbers from multiple carriers at once?
- Will I experience any down time during my transfer?
- When is it safe to cancel my account with my current provider?
- What is a Letter of Authorization (LOA)?
- Can we force the release of my toll free numbers?
- Can I specify a date/time to transfer my local numbers?
- How can I obtain my Customer Service Record?
- Can I cancel my local number transfer?