When you transfer your account you’ll need to choose what kind of number your line is: Local or Toll Free. If your account type is toll free, make sure you specify a business name on your LOA (Letter of Authorization.) If you’re not sure, you should contact your current provider to verify your account type.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer a local number to Grasshopper?
- What should I put as the address on the Letter of Authorization (LOA)?
- What is my billing telephone number?
- What is the Due Date vs. Completion Date?
- What is my current provider account number?
- What is my account type?
- What do I need to transfer my wireless numbers to Grasshopper?
- What is my Yellow Pages listing category?
- What is my Customer Service Record?