Cancel my account
Our Grasshopper team is here for you! See below for tips on what to expect about potentially canceling your account.
If you are considering canceling your account with us, here are a few things to be aware of:
- Only the main contact on your account can initiate an account cancellation.
- If you have phone numbers on your account that you want to transfer to a different carrier, your Grasshopper account must stay active until the transfer is complete. Transfer time depends on many factors (e.g., local versus toll free number, the carriers involved, the accuracy of the porting information), so we can't determine exact turnaround time. Typically, the number transfer process takes anywhere from 2-18 business days.
- If you have phone numbers on your account that you choose not to transfer to a different carrier, it is important to note they could be used in the future by a competitor.
- Your account must be in good standing without any outstanding bills or fees.
- You’ll need to Contact Support to initiate the cancellation of your account and to receive your Customer Service Record (CSR). You’ll need the following information:
- Account number (your business phone number)
- The account's 4-digit Primary PIN
- The last 4 digits of the credit card on file for your account
- The billing address used for the credit card