Yes, faxes use minutes in your plan and the duration of each received message can be found in your call history reports.
Articles in this section
- Can I prepay for my Grasshopper service?
- When am I billed and can I change my monthly bill date?
- Can I put my account on hold?
- What credit cards are accepted?
- Can I add or remove additional features on my own? (Texting, Read your Voicemail, Call Blasting)
- Do inbound faxes use my plan's minutes?
- How are conference calls billed?
- What is Grasshopper's minute overage rate?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I cancel my account?