Sync My Contacts Across All Devices
The Grasshopper app does not store your contacts but instead syncs with the contacts on your device to find and display contact names. Contacts are stored on a per-user basis, so they won’t be shared across the account.
- From your device, give the Grasshopper app permission to access your contacts:
Operating system How-to iOS Learn about the new contact management feature for iOS. AndroidNote: The following steps may vary depending on the manufacturer or operating system version.
- From your device settings, select Apps and then scroll to Grasshopper.
- From , enable Contacts. Once enabled, the toggle will be blue.
- From the Grasshopper mobile app, go to .
- To add specific contacts, choose the contact(s) name and then select Add Contacts.
- To add all your contacts, select .
- To see your contacts reflected in the desktop app, sign out and then sign back in. Calls and text messages with a person whose information is saved in your cell phone’s contacts list will now show the name you have saved them under.
Note: If a caller is not in your phone's contacts, the app will show the caller's number.