All Grasshopper trials are risk free with no credit card required! Grasshopper free trials include:
- 1 phone number and 3 extensions (Premium numbers are not included, these include numbers with the following area codes US Local: 202, 212, 214, 281, 310, 410, 617, 713, 718, 917. Toll free: 800. Canada: 416, 905.)
- 100 Business talk minutes
- 100 Business texts
- All the features of the full version of Grasshopper. Learn more.
After my trial ends will my number be the same?
If you want to convert your trial account to a paid account your number will stay the same. However, you can change your Grasshopper number after converting, simply contact Customer Care by clicking Call Support at the bottom of this article.
How do I cancel my free trial?
Grasshopper trials end when the trial period is over. So if you do not want to convert your trial account to a paid account you do not need to worry about canceling.
Still have questions about Grasshopper?
If you still have questions on how Grasshopper works try searching our support site or take a look at some of the articles listed below:
- What is the Grasshopper virtual phone system?
- What features are included on my Grasshopper account?
- What is the Grasshopper sms texting feature?
- How do extensions work in Grasshopper?
- When will my Grasshopper number start working?
- Grasshopper mobile app
- Grasshopper desktop app
- What is the Ruby Receptionist? / Ruby FAQs
- How can I set up Ruby?