Can I change a contact's name in the app?
The Grasshopper app does not store your contacts itself, but instead syncs with the contacts app on your phone to find and display contact names.
We've also made it easy for you to access your contacts app from within Grasshopper:
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- Select Recent or Texts in the lower toolbar.
- Find the most recent call or message from the contact, then swipe left on the entry.
- Select the More icon and then select Edit contact.
- This will open your device's contacts app, where you can make your desired changes.