The Grasshopper app does not store your contacts itself, but instead syncs with the Contacts app on your phone to find and display contact names. If you wish to change the way a contact's name appears in the Grasshopper app, you'll need to change it in your iOS or Android Contacts app.
We've also made it easy for you to access your Contacts app from within Grasshopper:
- Log in to the Grasshopper mobile app.
- Tap Recent or Texts in the lower toolbar.
- Find the most recent call or message from the contact, then swipe left on the entry.
- Tap the gray More icon, then select Edit contact.
- This will open your device's Contacts app, where you can make your desired changes.
Note: Are you using our new Grasshopper Connect app instead? That changes things! See FAQs here.