Block phone numbers and manage all blocked phone numbers.
Tip: You can choose the Callers will be asked for their name, then announced to you setting from How should Grasshopper handle calls to this number? when setting up call forwarding on an extension as a way to screen your phone calls.
- Sign in at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com.
- Select Messages & Calls.
- Select More next to an entry from All Messages or Voicemails, and then select Block Number.
- From Faxes, Deleted, All calls, and Missed calls, select Block next to a phone number you’d like to block and then select Block again to confirm.
- To unblock a phone number, go to and select Unblock.
- Sign in to the desktop app.
- Select Recent from the left navigation menu.
- Select the row for the phone number you’d like to block and then select Block this Caller.
- To unblock a phone number, select the settings icon in the top right, select Blocked Numbers, and then select Unblock next to the desired phone number.
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- From Recent:
- Select the information icon next to the desired phone number.
- Select More from the bottom right corner, and then select Add to Blocked Numbers.
- From Texts:
- Swipe left on the desired phone number.
- Select More and then select Add to Blocked Numbers.
- To unblock a phone number, go to , swipe left on the desired phone number, and then select Delete.