There are a couple reasons this could be happing. Here are a few things to double check:
- Make sure you are actively logged into the app and that you have solid network connectivity.
- Make sure the extensions you want to receive calls on are selected at the top of the desktop app. If your GH number is pointed to an extension that is not selected, your desktop app will not ring.
- Ensure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
- To check, select the Settings gear in the top right corner of the app.
- Do No Disturb is off if the toggle is gray. The word OFF should also appear.