Where can I find the number of the person that called me?
That’s easy! There are 3 ways to view your recent calls. You can use the mobile app, desktop app, or your online portal!
To access your call log online:
- Log into your account at grasshopper.com
- Click on All calls or Missed calls
Through your mobile app:
- Log into the Grasshopper mobile app
- Click on "Recent" at the bottom of the app
- Click on “All calls” and select “Received” in the drop-down
Through your Desktop app:
- Log into the Grasshopper desktop app
- Select "Recent" on the left hand side
- Click on “All calls” and select a call type from the drop-down