The easiest way to make an outbound call is from our mobile or desktop apps. You can also make calls from a landline using the Calling Card feature.
Note: All outbound calls are subject to our reasonable use policy . Grasshopper reserves the right without prior notice to disconnect or suspend your service if we determine that your use of the service violates the reasonable use policy.
Make a call from the mobile apps
- Log in to the app for iOS or Android.
- Tap Call in the lower toolbar.
- Enter phone number you wish to call.
- Tap the green Call button.
Make a call from the desktop apps
- Log in to the desktop app.
- Click Dialer in the left navigation.
- Enter the phone number you wish to call (you can also use your keyboard to do this).
- Click the green Call button.
Make a call from a landline phone
- First, ensure that you have activated outbound dialing and registered the landline phone number.
- From the phone, dial (888) 989-8688.
- You'll hear the message "phone number recognized". When prompted, dial the phone number you want to call.