By default, all new extensions are set up with the same phone number and email address used to sign up for the account. You can edit any extension on your account, including the default "Extension 0".
- Log in to https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Extensions.
- Click Edit next to the desired extension.
- To update the extension's name, number, phone PIN, description, or users, click View Details.
- To add and configure the call-forwarding phone numbers used by the extension, click Add a forwarding number.
- To specify where voicemail transcriptions should be emailed, click Edit.
- To customize your greetings and voicemails, click Show other greetings to see all options.
To add an extension, see how do I add a new extension.
To delete an extension, see how do I delete an extension.
To find what your extension PIN number is, see where do I find the PIN number for my extensions.
If you are locked out of your extension, see how can I unlock my extension.