How do I delete a user?
Note: Deleting a user will remove them from your account completely. You may instead wish to leave them on your account but remove their access to certain extensions or admin permissions.
- Log in to Settings at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Settings.
- Select the Users tab. If you cannot access the Users tab, then you don't have admin access.
- Click Delete next to the desired user.
- When prompted, enter your own account password to confirm your identity and save changes.
Note: If you started using Grasshopper prior to June 2011, your account may look different.
- Go to My Account.
- Click on Users.
- Select the user you would like to remove.
- Click Edit User Information.
- Click Remove User.