When a caller is connected to one of your extensions, where and how the call is routed is determined based on that extension's call-forwarding settings. You can have each extension go to a single phone number, or even set up multiple phone numbers per extension and specify when each should be used. For questions around pricing for international calls visit this article.
Note: If you started using Grasshopper before June 2011, your account will look different.
- Log in to Extensions at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Extensions.
- Click Edit next to an extension (or create a new one if needed).
- Click Add a forwarding number to add a new phone number, or click Edit to modify an existing one.
- Fill out the fields as follows:
- Click Add this number when finished.
Portal Accounts: If you started using Grasshopper before June 2011, please follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings > Extensions.
- Choose which extension to update.
- Click Call Forwarding in the sidebar, and choose to enable forwarding for that extension.