Can I stop unknown phone numbers from calling me?
We have recently released a new feature where we can block calls from anonymous callers!
There's two options:
1) If the caller has their caller ID blocked, the system can ask them to identify themselves first, once they say their name, the call will go through to the Grasshopper system.
To enable this setting, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account at Grasshopper.com
- Go to Extensions
- Select Edit next to your extension
- Select Edit again next to your call forwarding number
- Look for "How should Grasshopper handle calls to this number?"
- Select "Callers will be asked for their name, then announced to you."
- Click Save & Close
2) The system automatically blocks all calls from callers that have their caller ID blocked.
To enable this setting, please contact Grasshopper support.