Yes, you can customize the length of time that an incoming call rings to your phone before going to voicemail.
Note that setting the ring time too short will not allow enough time for your phone to ring before sending the call to voicemail, so 25 seconds or more is recommended.
- Log in to Extensions at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Extensions.
- Click Edit next to the desired extension.
- Click Edit next to each call-forwarding number.
- Adjust the "Ring for..." time as follows:
- Click Save & Close when finished.
*Note: If you signed up before June 2011, your account will look different.
- Sign into your online account and click Settings.
- Click on the extension you wish to update
- Select the Call Forwarding tab on the right hand side
- Click on the drop down menu underneath Details.
- In the text box, enter the amount of seconds you'd like inbound calls to ring for.
- Once the desired ring time is entered, Select Save.