Why are calls are going straight to voicemail?
We're sorry to hear you're missing calls! The most likely cause is that the "ring time" for the phone number is set for too short an increment of time to allow the system to properly connect the call before sending it to voicemail. Here's how to fix it:
- Log in to Extensions at https://nuui.us.grasshopper.com/Extensions.
- Click Edit next to the extension that is missing calls.
- Click Edit next to the call-forwarding number that is missing calls.
- Adjust the "Ring for..." time as follows:
- Click Save & Close when finished.