Grasshopper can only forward calls to a phone with a dedicated 10 digit phone number. If your IP or Soft Phone has an IP address assigned to it but no phone number, we cannot forward calls to it.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload an Extension Name Greeting?
- Can my numbers play different main greetings?
- Do callers need to hear the whole voicemail greeting before they can leave a message?
- Why am I getting voicemails that say: “Press 1 to accept, press 2 to go to voicemail”? Are my callers able to leave voicemails?
- Can I have more than one voice talent for my voice studio order?
- Do you offer an affiliates program?
- You do not have any local U.S. numbers within my area code.
- Do you offer vanity local numbers?
- Why does my report displaying “in progress”?
- What do the thumbs up and check mark mean when submitting my Voice studio?