- Place an outbound call from your Grasshopper mobile app
- Press #, # to place the current call on hold
- You will be prompted with the following:
- To start the conference call, press 1
- To join the conference call, press 1
- Press 1 to start the conference
- Then press 2, to “add another participant”
- Enter the phone number you wish to call, followed by #
- To add another conference call participant, press 1. If you are finished, press 2
- (Repeat this step until you have typed all phone numbers)
Once you press 2, all numbers will be dialed at the same time. You will hear: “Please hold while we contact all of your participants".
If a number is unable to be reached, you will hear “###-###-#### - could not be reached.”
When your caller answers the phone, they will hear: “Grasshopper calling from Extension 0, to join the conference call, press 1. If you do not wish to join the conference call press 2.