If you're syncing contacts with your Exchange account, you may have trouble trying to edit contact labels from within the Grasshopper iPhone app. Exchange and iOS use different labeling methods which sometimes causes conflicts. If you encounter an issue trying to edit an existing contact or a add a new one, try making the change in iOS or Exchange directly. After the change, the Grasshopper iPhone app will be able to see the updated contact info.
Articles in this section
- Can I change a contact name in the app?
- Can I change the call forwarding number from within the app?
- Why does the caller ID show "Grasshopper Audio Call" on my phone?
- Why are calls dropping when placing an outbound call through the app?
- Can I delete texts?
- Why are Push Notifications not working? How do I turn them on?
- FAQs for MMS texting
- Can I place a call from within the Grasshopper app?
- I didn't get a notification for a text message
- I can't make a call with the app