If you're syncing contacts with your Exchange account, you may have trouble trying to edit contact labels from within the Grasshopper iPhone app. Exchange and iOS use different labeling methods which sometimes causes conflicts. If you encounter an issue trying to edit an existing contact or a add a new one, try making the change in iOS or Exchange directly. After the change, the Grasshopper iPhone app will be able to see the updated contact info.
Articles in this section
- I didn't get a notification for a text message
- I'm getting push notifications for other user's text messages
- I don't see text messaging in the iPhone app
- I can't see messages or call history
- New voicemails aren’t showing up when I try refreshing
- I’m not able to call another toll free number.
- I can't see my voicemail transcriptions in the iPhone app
- My contact number and email address labels aren’t syncing properly
- I can't see voicemails in the Grasshopper app
- I can't make a call with the app