Yes! Both local and toll free numbers can be transferred to a new provider. Any open account in good standing with Grasshopper may transfer numbers to a new provider, free of charge. For transferring numbers away from Grasshopper, you’ll need to initiate the process through your new provider. Once the new provider submits all the proper paperwork to Grasshopper, we'll review the information and release eligible numbers. Make sure you don't cancel your Grasshopper account until you've transferred your numbers.
Articles in this section
- How do I start the number transfer process?
- What should I do if my number transfer is rejected?
- Can I transfer numbers from multiple carriers at once?
- Will I experience any down time during my transfer?
- When is it safe to cancel my account with my current provider?
- What is a Letter of Authorization (LOA)?
- Can we force the release of my toll free numbers?
- Can I specify a date/time to transfer my local numbers?
- How can I obtain my Customer Service Record?
- Can I cancel my local number transfer?